1. These terms govern your use of the Ivory Coat website operated and owned by Real Pet Food Co (RPFC) located at www.ivorycoat.com.
2. You are only authorised to access or use the website if you accept and agree to these terms. Your continued use of the website is acceptance of, and agreement to be bound by, these terms and any changes to them, from time to time, which are effective immediately. RPFC has the right to exclude any users from accessing the website.
3. Although RPFC takes care to ensure otherwise, RPFC does not warrant or guarantee that:
(a) you will be able to access the website at all times;
(b) your access will be uninterrupted or secure;
(c) information found on the website is current, accurate or complete; or
(d) the website and server are free of viruses and bugs.
4. Except as imposed by statute, in no event will RPFC be liable to you or any third party for any direct or indirect loss arising from your use of the website, your reliance on any information found on the website or any technical failures, delays in operation or transmission or malfunctions in equipment or software.
5. RPFC does not accept responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the information contained on this website. If RPFC considers that information or content on this website is unreliable or inaccurate, it may, at its own election:
(a) inform users of the website;
(b) endeavour to make an appropriate correction;
(c) remove any information or content, including but not limited to any of your Content and/or links to other websites, without giving any explanation or justification; or
(d) suspend the operation of all or any part of this website.
6. If the website contains communication facilities which allow for feedback by users to RPFC, or any other electronic messaging and notice services, you must not do any of the following:
(a) post or transmit any unlawful, threatening, abusive, defamatory, obscene, vulgar, pornographic, profane or indecent information, image, text or other material of any kind whatsoever, including without limitation any transmissions that would constitute a criminal offence, give rise to civil liability or otherwise violate any applicable law;
(b) post or transmit any information, image, text or other material of any kind whatsoever which violates or infringes upon the rights of any other person, without first obtaining permission from the owner or relevant right holder;
(c) post or transmit any material of any kind which contains a virus or other harmful component; or
(d) post, transmit or in any way exploit any material of any kind for commercial purposes, or which contains any promotional material or advertising.
7. By transmitting anything through the website to RPFC, you grant us a perpetual, royalty-free, non-exclusive, irrevocable, unrestricted, worldwide licence to do the following in respect of the information or material:
(a) use, copy, sublicense, redistribute, adapt, transmit, publish and/or broadcast, publicly perform or display; and
(b) sublicense to any third parties the unrestricted right to exercise any of the foregoing rights granted.
8. The foregoing grant includes the right to exploit all proprietary rights in any such information or other material including but not limited to rights under copyright, trademark, service mark or patent laws under any jurisdiction worldwide. You expressly waive in favour of RPFC and any other party authorised by RPFC all moral rights and any similar rights in any jurisdiction which you may have or hereafter acquire in respect of any relevant communication or other material. At the request and expense of RPFC, you will execute and deliver to RPFC such instruments and take such other actions as may be required to give full legal effect to this grant of licence and waiver.
9. Unless otherwise indicated, RPFC owns or controls the copyright and other intellectual property in the content and design of this website and may assert its rights without further notice. If you wish to reproduce any other text or images from the website please contact RPFC.
10. Other than saving an electronic copy or printing for personal reference, you cannot copy, modify, translate, publish, broadcast, transmit, distribute, perform, display, sell or reproduce the material in whole or part without the express approval of RPFC.
11. You will at all times indemnify and keep indemnified RPFC, or its designees and its respective officers, employees and agents from and against any loss (including reasonable legal costs and expenses) or liability incurred by any of those indemnified arising from any claim, demand, suit, action or proceeding by any person against any of those indemnified where such loss or liability arises out of, in connection with or in respect of any breach of these terms by you.
12. The website contains links to other websites that are external to RPFC. RPFC has no direct control over the content or operation of the linked websites and is not responsible for such content or operation. Inclusion of any linked website on the website does not imply approval or endorsement of the linked website by RPFC.
14. If you become aware of misuse of the website by any person, any errors in the content on the website, any difficulty in accessing or using the website, or any questions about these terms, please contact RPFC by email at email@example.com.
18. Except for terms and warranties that cannot by law be excluded, all implied terms and warranties are excluded.
19. These terms and conditions may be amended from time to time without notice. Your continued use of our website following any such amendments will be deemed to be confirmation that you accept those amendments.